Posted by Laurel Collins , Saturday, April 24, 2010 3:55 PM
Well, it's been a bit since my last post (bad me!), but now I have a few pictures to upload!
Managed to create a few necklaces, but sadly I realized that I have very few clasps... These are all in their final stages though! Just need to acquire a few different kinds of clasps.
So, here is the first one I put together. Didn't use any of the wire wrapped shell pendants for this one. I had a few pretty green glass beads laying around and since they looked so nice next to the copper wire, I had to put them together!
The next one I chose to assemble was one of the shell wrapped pendant necklaces. I also chose to attach a few hematite beads strung on wire as a few little accents. I really like how this one turned out in the end.
The last one I have mostly completed so far took a bit longer, but again I think it turned out quite well.
Yay! Still need a few clasps to finish these projects up, but I think they are turning out better than I had hoped!
Here is a handy tutorial I used to get the loops that I made using wire in order to string the beads on each of these necklaces. Using this technique it is easy to get near perfect loops every time!